All I need in life
All I need in life
I’m so glad this infographic exists.
So I recently reached my first hundred and this is honestly something I’ve always wanted to do so I’m going to give it a try!
- You don’t have to be following me. I don’t really want disingenuous follows (and eventually unfollows) and I’m sure you don’t want me clogging your dash.
- You can reblog and like this. Each counts as an entry.
- This post needs to reach at least 25 notes. If it doesn’t, I’ll just try again later.
- If this reaches 50 notes, I’ll add another winner.
- If you win you get your choice of one of any of the items above which are: a personalized letter to Hogwarts, a potion, and a wand
- Entry for the giveaway ends July 31st.
The winner will be picked via a random number generator and I’ll contact them once everything’s over, so if you enter have your ask box open. c:
99% of a panda’s diet is bamboo. The other 1% consists of other grasses and, very occasionally, small rodents.
This panda was knit with acrylic yarn using a pattern by Sarah Keen. To order one of your own, visit KnittingAZoo!
If I introduce a movie to you, and we watch it together, I’ll be spending at least 99.9% of the time watching you to make sure you are responding correctly to the film.
So, as I promised.. here’s Mijbil Creatures’ Toothless Giveaway! :)
This OOAK figurine is just 1 inch high, handsculpted, handpainted, glazed three times for protection and ready to be adopted, cuddled and trained. :)
Here are the rules - not many, I promise!
- just reblog this post to enter the giveaway
- you do not need to follow me.. but hey, dragons! there are always tiny dragons at Mijbil Creatures, and kittens, and general cuteness, so maybe - maybe - after all it would be an awesome idea to follow me. Just saying.. ;P
- if you could find the time to like my Facebook page, that would also be awesome - still, not mandatory, but you’d gain my endless gratitude :)
- I will ship to any country in the world, so anyone is welcome to join, but please you need to be at least 18 to enter the giveaway
- the winner will be chosen randomly on August 10th 2014
Ok, I think that’s pretty much all.. Good luck everyone, and big hugs from Sweden! <3
Rather have this then the iphone tbh
Just because you’re so wonderful, use coupon code ‘SHIPFREE’ to get free shipping on all domestic orders! Buy one now!
Protect your phone’s earphone jack from dust with these cute kitties. Or just get them because they’re adorable. Currently on sale for just $6.39 with FREE SHIPPING at Amazon!
The perfect cuddling couch.
That is not a couch. That is a nest, and I want one.
My idea of household heaven right here.
I have a mighty need